We would like to offer to you the best possible product for your applications. Therefore, it is necessary to replace product lines – after a long continuous availability – by improved new generation ink.
Our already available ink series RDF-HF will replace the previous ink series RDF. It is free from halogen and cyclohexanone and meets the future environmental and health hazard guidelines!
Our RDF-HF offers you the following advantages:
- Free from cyclohexanone and halogen (without chlorine)
- Ideal for high-speed rotary pad printing machines
- Universal 1- and 2-component pad printing ink
- Improved handling
- Longer process stability
- Better ink adherence
- Improved flow characteristics
Here you can find the technical data sheet of our ink series RDF-HF.
Please note: Our previous ink series RDF will presumably be available by the end of April 2018.
Then the sale of this ink series will cease.
We are happy to assist you with the transition to our ink series RDF-HF.
For any questions, please contact our “Closure Systems” sales team:
• Mr. Simon Sitte – Sales Special Inks
• Mr. Thomas Mäule – Sales Manager Consumables
• Mr. Thilo Reichelt – Sales Manager Business Unit Closure Systems
- Brochure: Pad Printing Inks